Tagboard here
Sunday, January 31, 2010

Forum discussion

I partipated in the forum discusson a few days ago.It was really enriching!I finally knew the difference between a blog and a website and i got to write about it. In my writing,i say that a blog is better than a website as it is much easier to maintain and decorate.However,a website is much more troublesome as you have to do everything by yourself.The forum discussion is really helping us to learn infocomm studies really easily!I wish to have more of such discussions in the future!

I killed a Hollow at 5:32 PM

Your profile I am SimWenHong from class 1p3.I love to eat, sleep and study in HCI.There is a picture of me below.No spamming, copying, or whatsoever,OR ELSE LEAVE!!!!!I'm done

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6676919809022042574?origin\x3dhttps://1p3simwenhong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //