Tagboard here
Monday, January 25, 2010

Lesson 3

Today,we learnt about HTML(Hypertext Markup Language) and Whew!It was really complicated.it all went so fast and when it ends, i probably only knows 20% of the things Mr. Cheong said.I was grateful that there were some videos and powerpoints for me to refer to, or else it would be disastrous.Basiclly HTML is the data that makes a website or even simpler,those words that you don't even understand when you change your blogskin. I think that i know what a HTML is now and how it works(if not,at least 80%).HTML isn't easy and yes, lets learn it step by step.

I killed a Hollow at 3:53 AM

Your profile I am SimWenHong from class 1p3.I love to eat, sleep and study in HCI.There is a picture of me below.No spamming, copying, or whatsoever,OR ELSE LEAVE!!!!!I'm done

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6676919809022042574?origin\x3dhttps://1p3simwenhong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //